Address available on request,
Woorndoo, VIC 3272
Key property information
Institutional Scale Cropping in the Western District
- Highly fertile soil types
- Annual rainfall of 582mm
- 17km south of Lake Bolac
Comprising approximately 3,355 hectares, the Aggregation is located 1* kilometre east of Woorndoo in an area highly regarded for a variety of agricultural pursuits.
Key investment highlights include:
- 3,353* hectares in total, across three contiguous hubs including Northern Hub (1,092* hectares), Central Hub (842* hectares) and Southern Hub (1,420* hectares), all located within a 6* kilometre radius.
- An exceptional quality dryland cropping opportunity, suited to a range of intensive and broad hectare agricultural pursuits, including high yielding crops (winter cereals, oilseeds and pulse crops).
- Extensive land class development has occurred from the amalgamation of numerous mixed farming enterprises to state-of-the-art raised bed development, greatly enhancing production.
- Benefited by highly fertile soil types (basalt clay loams) with excellent moisture retention capacity, favourable climatic characteristics (average annual rainfall of 582* millimetres) and extensive drainage throughout.
- An all-weather laneway system provides internal access for the movement of machinery and heavy transport, along with multiple road frontages enhancing on farm efficiencies.
- Situated in the well-regarded Western District region of Victoria, one of Australia’s most fertile and productive agricultural regions, 17* kilometres south of Lake Bolac.
- Offered for sale in one line or as three separate assets on a contingent basis.
Woorndoo Aggregation represents an unparalleled opportunity for a potential purchaser to acquire an institutional scale landholding benefiting from scale, operational efficiency and idyllic climatic characteristics in the highly regarded Western District region.
For Sale by Expression of Interest Closing Thursday 4 November 2021 at 4pm (AEDT)
Danny Thomas | LAWD
0439 349 9...
Rob Rickard | Elders
0407 354 025
Property ID: 503922622Last Updated: 19 Jan 2022