Address available on request
Toobeah, QLD 4498
18000.0ha (44478.97 acres)
14 Dec 2018
ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST AND MOST PRODUCTIVE IRRIGATED AND DRYLAND CROPPING ENTERPRISES
- LAND AREA OF OVER 18,000* HECTARES
- SIGNIFICANT WATER ENTITLEMENTS
- HIGH QUALITY OPERATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE
The amalgum of the “Kalanga” and “Mobandilla” Aggregations, the combined holding is one of the largest irrigated and dryland cropping enterprises on the East Coast of Australia, progressively assembled and developed to operate as a highly productive, single working enterprise.
Key investment highlights include:
- A combined land area of over 18,000* hectares, inclusive of over 5,100 hectares of highly developed flood irrigation, over 9,000 hectares of dryland cultivation, with the balance comprising water storage, grazing and support land.
- Significant water entitlements (Maximum Volumetric Limit of 76,000* megalitres, 7,000* megalitres take per day), including large nominal volumes of supplemented and unsupplemented allocations, overland flow and on-farm storages, all certified and licensed.
- High quality operational infrastructure, structural improvements, productive soil types and technological developments that enhance on-farm efficiencies.
- Productive capacity of over 40,000 bales of cotton, consistently yielding in excess of 12 bales per hectare, and 15,000 tonnes of chickpeas on the dryland.
- Excellent staff and management team, with Norman Farming having been recipients of the Australian Cotton Grower of the year in 2010, an ABC/Kondinin Group Australian Farmer of the Year 2011 finalist and an active proponent of industry best management practice programs.
- An unparalleled opportunity to acquire one of Australia’s most respected & highly regarded agricultural enterprises on a ‘Walk In Walk Out’ basis, inclusive of all land, structures, water licences, plant & equipment and planted crops.
Property ID: 502560066Last Updated: 7 Jan 2019