Shop 10 & 14 /331-335 Barrenjoey Road,
Newport, NSW 2106
Key property information
Tightly Held Beachside Retail Opportunity
This investment is situated in the best street position in the highly-sought after suburb of Newport and has been operating as a restaurant since 1993 with no vacancies for over 27 years. The shop has only ever had 3 restaurants operating.
Made up of 2 lots, one fronting Barrenjoey Road, the other fronting the food court yard area. These lots can be split and rented separately, or even sold separately. The property provides a fully leased and licenced premises, locking in your investment income with annual 3% reviews and a long 5x5 year lease term. This is a truly rare offering that will appeal to many astute investors.
* Long 5x5 year with 3% fixed annual reviews
* Strong secure net return, $96,820 per annum
* 170sqm area plus under cover parking close by
* Undercover outdoor loading dock/delivery area
* High foot traffic location with main road exposure
* Grease Trap and Ventilation
* DA approval, fully licenced, BYO restaurant
* Seats up to 132 guests internally and 16 outdoor
Positioned on Western side of Barrenjoey Road in Newport, and is nestled in this beach side suburb's busy & vibrant restaurant hub. Close to the bus stop, other eateries, BWC, and the council car park. Barrenjoey road provides access to the greater Northern Beaches from Avalon to Manly. Only 500 metres to Newport Beach, 2.3km to Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club, and 1.2km to Newport Public School.
Call Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 6... today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Property ID: 503716182Last Updated: 22 Apr 2021