Shop 1/2 Bond Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Key property information
Map of Shop 1/2 Bond Street
SOLD BY GAVIN AND ROBERT AT AUCTION MAGNIFICENT RETAIL SHOP IN EXCLUSIVE FINANCIAL/DINING CBD PRECINCT
Boasting a highly accessible position in the heart of Sydney's bustling city centre, metres from George Street light rail, this retail shop offers a fantastic investment opportunity to own a commercial property in this much sought after location.
Situated just off George Street, amongst some of the city's most popular and successful dining venues, this lock-up shop with an extensive floor-to-ceiling window frontage allows for great exposure to daily commuters, pedestrians and foot traffic. The shop is approved to seat up to 28 people, allows for outdoor seating in Abercrombie Lane and is fully equipped for restaurant owners with a brand new fit out including a commercial kitchen, ducted rangehood, high end equipment and air conditioning.
• Brand new fit-out with all new equipment
• Fire rated mechanical ventilation exhaust
• DA approved for deep fat frying
• Council approved for bi-fold windows and door
• Connected to grease trap
• Currently trading as the well renowned Calabria Panineria
• Versatile layout allowing flexibility for your business
• Total internal size approx. 45m2
• Part of a mixed retail/commercial & residential complex
• Was previously leased for $105,000 p.a. before new fitout
• Potential income up to $125,000 p.a.
• DA approved for 7am - 11pm, seven days per week
• City of Sydney allows 24 hour trading
• Conveniently located in the heart of Sydney CBD
• Short stroll to numerous transport options, including light rail, trains, buses, ferry and taxis
• Established location with excellent customer exposure, always busy
This rare opportunity may not come up again and provides the perfect window of opportunity for new or established restaurant owners to make their mark and thrive in the industry's most elite environment.
Call Gavin Sanna or Robert Pignataro
Property ID: 504035211Last Updated: 26 Jun 2023