Schobers Vineyard Tank and Main North Roads,
Leasingham, SA 5452
Key property information
Iconic Schobers Estate Vineyard
- Land area 122ha (approx.).
- Vines 65ha (approx.).
- Rich production history.
Key benefits include:
• Highly regarded dry grown vineyard of approximately 65 hectares on 122 hectares of land.
• Rich history as a producer of ultra-premium fruit.
• Intellectual property including brands.
• Wine Stock.
• Ideally located adjacent to the Riesling Trail.
• Plant & equipment.
Property ID: 501491143Last Updated: 21 Apr 2020
More properties from Colliers - ADELAIDE