Manuka Court and M Centre,
Griffith, ACT 2603
Key property information
Map of Manuka Court and M Centre
Two Iconic, Trophy Manuka Retail Holdings
- Prominent and Affluent Manuka Location
- Two Standalone Buildings
- Well Established Tenancy Mix
For sale by Expressions of Interest, Manuka Court and the M-Centre offer investors the opportunity to purchase separately, or in one line. Providing 52 separate tenancies across two assets that sit side-by-side, the Manuka portfolio provides incredible investment flexibility across a width bandwidth of capital interest.
This is an extremely rare retail opportunity, with limited multi-tenanted retail assets above $10m transacting in the ACT since 2013. No other significant Manuka retail asset has been sold via a public process in the past decade.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
- High-profile coveted position in the Manuka Retail Precinct
- 2,753 sqm of combined site area, and 3,641 sqm of NLA
- Value-add Income opportunities through repositioning, redeveloping or reconfiguring.
- Manuka Court NOI: $565,286* per annum (when fully let) / M-Centre NOI: $1,009,022* per annum (when fully let)
- Manuka Court is currently 85% leased / M-Centre currently 95% leased
- Highly affluent catchment. Per capita income levels within the Main Trade Area are more than 80% in excess of the Australian Average
- Central Precinct in the 2603 postcode area. 2603 is the 11th wealthiest postcode in Australia and has the highest taxable income in the ACT
Manuka Court and the M-Centre will be sold by an Expressions of Interest Campaign closing 4pm 28 November 2023.
For further information, please contact the appointed agents, Nathan Dunn or Nick George.
*As at 30-September-2023
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 504451364Last Updated: 8 Dec 2023