Kaladbro, 955 Kaladbro Road,
Strathdownie, VIC 3312
Key property information
Map of Kaladbro, 955 Kaladbro Road
Highly Versatile South West Victorian Grazing Property
Comprising approximately 2,632* hectares of contiguous land, key features of Kaladbro include:
- A substantial landholding that is currently utilised as a livestock finishing hub, with outstanding future development potential.
- Located close to the Port of Portland (84* radial kilometres), saleyards at Mount Gambier (25* radial kilometres) and Hamilton (90* radial kilometres) and processing facilities at Warrnambool (152* radial kilometres).
- Approximately 440 hectares of irrigable land, benefited by a 7,471* mega litre Ground Water Entitlement, with significant scope for further irrigation development.
- High quality soil types and excellent climatic characteristics (average annual rainfall of 690* millimetres).
- Operational improvements comprise an undercover sheep feedlot (6,200* head capacity), eight stand shearing shed, 750* tonnes of grain storage (comprising both silos and a grain shed), numerous sets of sheep and cattle yards and various machinery / hay / storage sheds.
- Original Homestead (in need of renovation) set within established gardens and featuring nine bedrooms, as well as four additional dwellings.
- Quality fencing, a well-designed laneway system and excellent stock water facilities.
Property ID: 502126014Last Updated: 26 Jul 2021
Contact AgentThompson Vineyard 112 Old Comaum Road,Coonawarra, SA 5263
Contact AgentKatnook Estate 15310 Riddoch Highway,Coonawarra, SA 5263
$650,000Karingal Vineyard, 67 East Settlement Road,Wrattonbully, SA 5271