Grand Central Towers, 15 Bowes Street,
Phillip, ACT 2606
Key property information
Map of Grand Central Towers, 15 Bowes Street
- Huge growth area
- Strong 10 year lease
- Ample public parking
Grand Central Towers is a new mixed-use building located in the heart of Woden.
Tenancy C05 is leased to All In One Super Mart. The business currently owns and operates two other convenience stores in Canberra – in the City and in Dickson.
They have committed to a 10 + 5 + 5 year lease at Grand Central Towers on a net rent of $115,000 per annum (ex GST). The tenant pays all outgoings and incurs 4.0% annual increases.
Key Property Features:
- One of only eleven boutique commercial tenancies in the building
- 430 apartments above
- Fantastic exposure
- Shared toilet & end of trip facilities including showers
- Dedicated basement carpark
- Substantive glass facade with excellent natural light
- Immense growth in this surrounding area over the next 20 years – ACT Governments Planning Strategy indicates Woden Valley will account for 8.35% of the entire ACT population by 2041.
The tenancy itself has a curved glass frontage, offering an abundance of natural light, high ceilings and access to a grease, gas, water and drainage. Additionally, the space benefits from short-stay pick-up/drop-off parking directly infront, and sits opposite a large on-grade public carpark and within short walking distance to the Federal and ACT Government workers in the Woden Town Centre.
In addition, the ACT Light Rail Project Stage Two has commenced, which will feature a light rail (tram) public transport option that will run from Civic in Canberra to Woden in the southern suburbs, via the Parliamentary Triangle, with the stop for Woden being positioned mere metres from the front door of this tenancy.
The Hellenic Precinct redevelopment, located across the public car park in the area will also significantly enhance the area, with DA now lodged for approval.
Key Location Benefits:
• Adjacent to new bus interchange
• Adjacent to proposed light rail interchange
• Adjacent to new $350 million CIT Campus
• Adjacent to Westfield Woden
• Adjacent to Woden office Precinct
• Within GCT Retail precinct
• Adjacent to new pedestrian walkway, that will be used to connect all public transport, light rail, and CIT and Westfield Woden Customers, and Woden office Staff
• Excellent street exposure
• Adjacent to commercial car park, which is used by
• Westfield customers.
• Public car park is on grade and provide easy access for customers
Contact Chris Antos for more information.
Property ID: 504473168Last Updated: 16 Feb 2024
More properties from Sentia Real Estate - GRIFFITH
Contact AgentGrand Central Towers, 15 Bowes Street,Phillip, ACT 2606
Contact AgentWaramanga shopping centre, 15 Waramanga Place,Waramanga, ACT 2611