Address available on request,
Como, QLD 4571
Key property information
RECEIVERS SALE: QUEENSLAND POSITION AND POTENTIAL
• ‘Yalanga Station’ comprises seven titles on a total land area of 1,642ha*, making it one of the largest freehold properties in the Noosa region.
• Features include a 1,000* metre airstrip; fully fenced with internal road network.
• Existing use if rural – possible uses of cattle fattening and cash cropping.
• Located approximately 37km* by road or 17km* by air from Hastings Street, Noosa Heads.
• Positioned between Kin Kin Creek, Cooloola National Park and Como, with scenic views to Noosa Northshore and Cooloola National Park.
• Four bedroom homestead close to air hanger and two machinery sheds.
• Water is a feature with approximately eight seasonal lagoons, four dams, two running creeks – including Kin Kin Creek – and one bore at the homestead house.
• The property is accessible via a well maintained road network.
Property ID: 500449519Last Updated: 15 May 2014