Brabham Common 2 & 3 Marvel Entrance,
Brabham, WA 6055
Key property information
Brand New 100% Fully Leased Convenience Centre in Perth’s Exciting Northeast Growth Corridor
- Significant Depreciation Benefits
- Highly Attractive 13.7-year WALE
- Significant 2.1ha Site
The fully leased Convenience Centre boasts a robust tenancy mix with an 89% weighting to blue-chip multinational and chain tenants including McDonalds, KFC, 7-Eleven, Autobahn, Subway, Oporto and EG Fuel.
Brabham Common occupies a strategic 2.1ha site across two titles, only 300m from the future Whiteman Park Train Station, surrounded by master planned communities being delivered by some of Australia’s leading residential developers including Mirvac, Stockland and Peet.
• Long Wale of 13.7 years by GLA
• 89% of GLA secured by Multinational/Chain retailers
• Household income 6.1% above the Perth benchmark
• Forecast MTA population growth rate of 6.5% p.a.1
• Significant Depreciation Benefits
This prime offering is being exclusively marketed by Colliers through an Expressions of Interest (EOI) campaign closing 2:00pm (AWST) Thursday 30 March 2023.
For further information please contact the Colliers exclusive sales agent James Wilson.
Head of Retail Middle Markets
Retail Middle Markets
+61 402 079 3...
1 Brabham Common Deep End Service, 2022
Property ID: 504266868Last Updated: 7 Aug 2023