Berrima Correctional Centre 24 Old Hume Highway,
Berrima, NSW 2577
Key property information
Map of Berrima Correctional Centre 24 Old Hume Highway
Berrima Correctional Centre – The First Time Ever Offered!
- Built in 1835 with sandstone!
- 1.9 hectares*
- Never before seen opportunity
The property holds a wealth of history, having been built of sandstone in 1835 by convicts in irons. This monumental opportunity welcomes the most astute of investors to create a truly historical change to one of Australia’s antique and most beautiful real estate.
Working with planning authorities, the vision of what this property could be transformed into is endless, welcoming investors and developers from absolutely every sector!
Some incredible improvements and features include:
• 1.9 Hectares* across two separate titles
• Endless re-position potential (STCA)
• Exisiting structure suitable for multi-sector uses including commercial, accomodation, lifestyle and recreation, destinational and residential (STCA)
• Two historic cottages
• Industrial shed
• Tennis court
• Watch tower
• 60 former gaol cells
• Commercial kitchen
• Commercial offices
EOI Closed – No further Expressions of Interest Accepted.
Nick Estephen (0488 748 1...), Thomas Mosca (0423 086 5...), Frank Oliveri (0419 018 3...)
*All areas are approximate only.
Property ID: 503932946Last Updated: 20 May 2022