96 Torquay Road,
Scarness, QLD 4655
Key property information
Map of 96 Torquay Road
Main Road Mixed Use Hervey Bay Development Site
- Land Area: 1,965m²*
- Principal Activity Centre Zoning
- 60 metre frontage to main road
Features of this offering include:
- Prime 1,965m²* site offering three street access
- Zoning is Principal Activity Centre
- Existing 713m²* building
- Opportunity for a landmark mixed use development in a central Hervey Bay location
- Opportunity for owner occupiers to secure a highly prized corner location in an established commercial precinct
- 60m* frontage to one of Hervey Bay’s busiest roads
- 350m* walk to the Esplanade and Hervey Bay foreshore
- 9.2km* to Hervey Bay airport
- 6.7km* to Hervey Bay Boat Club
Zoning offers a number of development opportunities including bar and club, medical or professional services offices, childcare facilities or retail shops.
For Sale - $1,500,000 + GST (if applicable).
Convenient access to a variety of restaurants, shops and Bay Plaza Shopping Centre.
Hervey Bay is the jewel in the crown of the rapidly expanding Fraser Coast region, home to Australia’s leading tourist destination for humpback whale watching and the gateway to K’gari (Fraser Island).
For further information, to request a copy of the IM or to arrange a private site inspection, please contact Colliers Sales and Leasing Executive Mark Wollin.
Property ID: 504270392Last Updated: 23 Jun 2023