93 Edward Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Key property information
Map of 93 Edward Street
Historic & Iconic Freehold on Prominent Golden Triangle Corner
• First time offered to market in over 30 years
• 1,471m2 NLA spread across 3 levels plus basement
McGees Property Capital Transactions are appointed as sole agent to offer for sale 93 Edward Street, Brisbane CBD via Expressions of Interest, closing 5pm (AEST) 27th April, 2023.
First time offered to the market in over 30 years, 93 Edward Street, Brisbane CBD is a historic & iconic freehold building positioned within Brisbane's Golden Triangle on one of the CBD's most prominent crossroads, Edward Street & Mary Street.
• Physical Attributes - 3 storey plus basement commercial building with a net lettable area of 1,471m2 and land area of 498m2, classified with 9b certification. The building has generous floor-to-ceiling heights, excellent natural light, oversized stairwells and passenger lift.
• The Opportunity - the property has a flexible tenancy profile allowing for vacant possession late 2023 or the option to negotiate new leases with the existing tenants. With such a wide variety of options available for the incoming buyer to implement their investment strategy or to occupy the building.
• Location - positioned in the Golden Triangle on a major pedestrian thoroughfare, 93 Edward Street is only a short walk to major infrastructure and real estate projects such as Brisbane Waterfront, Cross River Rail Albert Street Station, Kangaroo Point Green Bridge and Queen's Wharf.
• Rare and Unique Opportunity - Seldom do opportunities of this nature come to market. The property has been enjoyed by the current owners for over 30 years, which is typical of the tightly held nature of CBD assets in such prominent locations. Properties of this calibre are rarely offered to the market.
Please contact us for the information memorandum, access to the due diligence material and to arrange for an inspection.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been obtained from sources which we believe to be reliable and therefore have no reason to doubt their accuracy. The Vendor and the Agent will not be held liable for any error or misdescription which may appear in its contents. Prospective purchasers are advised to undertake their own investigations.
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 504287420Last Updated: 26 Jun 2023