90 Crown Street,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
Key property information
Map of 90 Crown Street
The Crown Jewel of Wollongong
- Site Area: 3,754.7 sqm
- NLA: 9,172.0 sqm
- WALE: 3.68 years
90 Crown Street presents a rare opportunity to purchase a fully leased A-Grade government-anchored asset in one of Australia's strongest performing office markets.
The building comprises ground floor retail and six levels of high quality office accommodation. The building is located in the epicentre of the Wollongong CBD and is the regional headquarters for the Federal Government's Services Australia and NSW Government's Transport Department.
90 Crown Street is a fully leased A-Grade office asset featuring a diversified blue chip tenancy profile, excellent retail amenity, brand new lifts and excellent environmental credentials.
This is an iconic freehold investment opportunity not to be missed.
Property highlights include:
- Superior triple-frontage CBD location for business
- 100% leased A Grade office complex with attractive retail component (19% of the NLA)
- 79.6% of gross income secured by government tenants
- Highly specified building with a 5.0 Star NABERS Energy Rating
- 3.68 year WALE with long tenure to blue-chip covenants
- 9,172 sqm* NLA with an abundance of 160 parking spaces
- Value upside with approval in place by Wollongong City Council to increase the size of the building
Wollongong's Crown Jewel is being sold via Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 17th of March 2022 at 4pm (AEDT).
For further information on this rare opportunity, please contact one of the exclusive selling agents.
0477 213 9...
0468 969 2...
0401 797 804
Property ID: 504000343Last Updated: 19 Jul 2022