5-11 Mayes Avenue,
Logan Central, QLD 4114
Key property information
Map of 5-11 Mayes Avenue
MORTGAGEE IN POSSESSION | Logan Central Development Site - Forced Sale Absolutely Must Be Sold
- 3,627m2* Functional Development Site
- Centrally Located in Major Growth Area
- Mortgagee Requires Immediate Sale
Under strict instructions from the Mortgagee in Possession this incredible property must be sold on or before Auction.
* Substantial land holding of 3,627m2*
* Prime street frontage of 73m2*
* Development friendly 'Centre' Zoning
* Close to major arterial roads and transport infrastructure
* Clear, flat and functional parcel of land
* The city of Logan has a further 18.9 billion infrastructure investment in the pipeline, 1.4 million visitors annually and an expected population of 500,000 by 2036.
* The site takes advantage of the exposure to surrounding major retailers such as KFC, Logan Central Plaza, Kmart, Westpac, Coles, McDonalds & Logan Entertainment Centre.
* The purpose of the Centre zone is to provide for a variety of uses and activities to service all or part of the local government area, including, for example, administrative, business, community, cultural, entertainment, professional, residential or retail uses or activities.
* Don't miss this incredible opportunity, call us today to inspect 7 Days!
Road Travel Time to Logan;
* Brisbane: 30 Minutes
* Port of Brisbane: 30 Minutes
* Brisbane Airport: 30 minutes
* Acacia Ridge Rail Freight: 15 Minutes
* Bromelton Rail Freight: 50 Minutes
* Gold Coast Airport: 50 Minutes
* Toowoomba Airport: 2 Hours
Please contact the listing agents for more details by clicking on the link above.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
Can't inspect in person? Watch the video instead.
Property ID: 503468582Last Updated: 13 May 2020