42-46 Bruce Terrace,
Cummins, SA 5631
Key property information
Map of 42-46 Bruce Terrace
* SOLD BY VENTURE COMMERCIAL *
- Flour mill & stock feed factory
- 4 Titles (5 Lots)
- Significant infrastructure
The property is centrally located within the Cummins main commercial (Town Centre and Bulk Handling) zone. With useful main road frontage to Bruce Terrace/Todd Highway, the parcel of land comprises 4 titles – (5 Lots) and approx total site area of 9,300 sqm.
The site has enjoyed a long and proud history and continues to provide a home to two separate and successful businesses under lease – the flour mill and a stock feed factory.
The premises and plant and equipment are currently leased until 31 August 2017 with a contractual agreement in place requiring a further lease of the premises and plant and equipment until 31 August 2020.
The current total net rental income is $68,000 pa .
Improvements to the site include:
• Various refurbished buildings
• Grain storage and handling facilities
• Stockfeed factory
• Administration office and showroom
• Heritage listed 3 storey brick flour mill factory (this heritage does not affect all titles)
• Grain receival and storage facility including 13 separate grain silos,
• Warehouse of approximately 1,800 sqm with a racking facility that was extended in 2012
• Significant laydown area and loading facility used by road trains unloading grain and out loading finished goods
Other features include:
• Strategic Eyre Peninsula position in the middle of a reliable grain growing region with good access to infrastructure
• 4 separate titles (5 Lots), opening options for future development
• Two separate milling business facilities with common infrastructure, all QA accredited to HACCP (FSANZ)
• Six tonne per hour steam press pelleting plant (with capabilities to upgraded)
• Weighbridge facilities and land astride the Todd highway and adjacent to the mill business
Offered for sale by EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST, we are seeking interest from investors that can see the value attached to the existing lease arrangements, purchasers that have an appetite for the uniqueness of this landmark property and investors that can recognise the potential development appeal to such an expansive holding. It is a property well positioned as a strategic investment or potentially as an entry for a local or overseas operator looking to enter the lucrative Australian food and racing industries.
We look forward to discussing some of these options with you. For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Commercial Property and Business Sales specialists, VENTURE COMMERCIAL RLA 251076:
Nigel Grivell 0414 257 999
Harry Sanders 0431 057 346
Property ID: 501878970Last Updated: 5 Aug 2016