4/19-23 Geddes Street,
Mulgrave, VIC 3170
Key property information
Map of 4/19-23 Geddes Street
INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT LEASED TO A PUBLICLY LISTED GLOBAL POWERHOUSE
- TRIPLE NET LEASE
- RETURNING $160,000 P.A + GST & OUTGOINGS
- BLUE RIBBON LOGISTICS LOCATION
This striking office warehouse is leased to Heidelberg Graphic Equipment Limited who are owned by Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - the world's largest manufacturer of printing equipment, ahead of Xerox Corporation. This German based company holds a 40% share of the world's offset printing presses, its core market.
Key highlights of this outstanding investment opportunity include:
- Securely leased to Heidelberg Graphic Equipment Limited's Australian HQ. It's owner, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, is listed on the German Stock Exchange (SDAX) and has a market capitalisation $619,529,799.42 AUD^.
- Passing rental of $160,000^^ per annum + GST & Outgoings (inclusive of land tax) with fixed annual increases.
- Presenting a high-quality modern office warehouse over 850sqm* with 20+ car parks on title.
- Positioned in one of Australia's most highly sought-after industrial precincts, with Melbourne's south-eastern industrial market boasting a vacancy rate of 0.5%**.
- Ideally positioned within the highly sought-after blue ribbon industrial and logistics precinct, Mulgrave. It adjoins the world's largest conglomerates including Amazon, Metricon, Pfizer, Toyota and Adidas.
- Unrivaled accessibility to major arterial roadways such as The Monash Freeway (M1), Eastlink (M3), Blackburn Road, Dandenong Road, Ferntree Gully Road, Springvale Road, and Wellington Road.
^^As of December 2022
For further information or to schedule a private inspection of the opportunity, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.
Property ID: 504159431Last Updated: 12 May 2023