364 Dundas Street,
Rye, VIC 3941
Key property information
Map of 364 Dundas Street
PASSIVE COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT IN BOOMING DESTINATION PRECINCT
- RETURNING $50,000 PER ANNUM ++
- COMMERCIAL 1 ZONED – C1Z
- PASSIVE INCOME & 4% INCREASES
Positioned in one of Australia's most sought after and tightly held precincts, the Mornington Peninsula, this prime retail investment is underpinned by a substantial residential catchment in Rye / St Andrews Beach and is one of only 8* retail properties within a 2.2km* radius.
Key investment highlights include but are not limited to:
- Located within the Dundas Street shopping village and only 630m* from Alison Avenue beach.
- Returning a passive rental income stream of $50,000 per annum plus GST & Outgoings.
- 4% fixed annual increases future-proof your investment.
- Comprising of modern and refurbished improvements complimenting
123sqm* total building area with on-site car parking at the rear of the property.
- Boasts 6m* of frontage to Dundas Street.
- 'Hunter' is a vegan café well loved by the locals in Rye/St Andrews Beach. This bustling café has acquired a 4.7* rating on Google with over 170 reviews.
- A substantial Commercial 1 Zoned (C1Z) expansive landholding of 259sqm*.
For further information regarding this opportunity please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding
Property ID: 504232288Last Updated: 12 Apr 2023