30-36 Hollingworth Street,
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
Key property information
Map of 30-36 Hollingworth Street
Trophy Fast Food Investment
- Renewed 5 year lease to 2024
- 7.7% & 9.5% initial annual rent increase
- Net Income $201,469* pa + GST
Forming part of the Mid North Coast, the seventh largest regional centre in NSW, Port Macquarie is protected by a population of approximately 74,949 residents.
Hosting a trading history of over 15 years, the prominent corner site covering 2,381 sqm is irreplaceable.
This blue-chip passive investment is an offering which is rarely repeated in any market.
Investment highlights include;
• Renewed 5 year lease to 2024 + options to 2029
• Red Rooster - Iconic fast food brand serving customers weekly across 360 outlets nationally
• Prime corner location opposite Hungry Jacks, Coles Express and Port Macquarie Holden
• Tenant pays 100% of outgoings (excluding building insurance)
• Easily managed single tenant passive investment
• Year 1 rental increase 7.7% & Year 2 rental increase 9.5%
• Net Income $201,469* pa + GST (as of September 2020)
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction.
The Auction will be conducted on Tuesday 4 August at 10:30am AEDT at AUCTIONWORKS, Mezzanine Level 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
For more information about the property or to arrange an inspection, please liaise with the exclusive selling agents.
Property ID: 503588966Last Updated: 5 Aug 2020