2a Stevens Street,
Yandina, QLD 4561
Key property information
Map of 2a Stevens Street
6.12% Net return - National Retail Tenant - Secured 6 Year Lease Plus Options
National tenants Ringers Western hold a secured lease on this freehold building right in the heart of the thriving Yandina commercial precinct. The property is well positioned with excellent sightlines to Farrell Street giving exposure to the 100s of people who visit the markets on Saturdays and enjoy coffee at the Gun Cotton Coffee Shop. The owner undertook significant refurbishments in 2021 to attract a quality tenant which included an internal fit out with new electrical, plasterboard walls, ceiling, lights, roof, painted both internally and external of the building, installed solar panels and constructed an additional storage room at the rear of property.
• Land area 313m²*
• Net lettable area 180m²*
• National tenant "Ringers Western"
• Secured 6 year lease term commenced November 2021 with additional 2 x 5 year options to follow
• Current income$64,272 per annum + outgoings + GST (Further 3% increase due 1 October 2023)
• Side access to rear of shop, providing staff parking
• Ample customer parking in the street
• Private amenities
• Surrounded by high profile businesses including real estate agent, coffee shop, tattoo studio, picture framing shop and the new Bar Deco (Belgian beer and wine garden)
• Freshly painted exterior
Call or email David Brinkley or Tracey Ryan to inspect the property or for further information.
Our team is strategically located in offices in Noosa, Maroochydore and Caloundra to service your commercial property sales and leasing needs across the Sunshine Coast.
Noosa & Maroochydore offices: 5474 7600 | email@example.com
Caloundra office: 5491 4600 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Property ID: 504293832Last Updated: 14 Sep 2023
More properties from RWC - Noosa & Sunshine Coast
Contact Agent2A Stevens Street,Yandina, QLD 4561
$950,000Shop 4, 127 Greenoaks Drive,Coolum Beach, QLD 4573
$607,000Shop 10/1 Beach Road,Coolum Beach, QLD 4573