271-273 Macaulay Road,
North Melbourne, VIC 3051
Key property information
Map of 271-273 Macaulay Road
BLANK CANVAS WAREHOUSE IN NORTH MELBOURNE’S “ARDEN PRECINCT”
- VERSATILE OPEN PLAN CONFIGURATION
- OCCUPY INVEST OR REPOSITION
- PREMIUM LOCATION
• Expansive land parcel of 613sqm, dual frontages and multiple points of access;
• Versatile, character warehouses plus office and full amenities spanning a total 608sqm GBA;
• Sought-after Commercial 1 Zone provides flexibility for a multitude of future uses including office, retail, residential and accommodation (STCA);
• High-exposure building is primed for repositioning; boasts multiple tenancy options, clear-span workspaces and business signage potential (STCA);
• Offered with Vacant Possession.
• Located 2.5km north west of the Melbourne CBD, the precinct is dotted with parklands, destination cafes, pubs and has been a focal point of recent activity;
• Macaulay Road bounds North Melbourne’s famous Arden Street Oval and is now home to the suburb’s first full-line Woolworths supermarket;
• Linkage to Melbourne’s public transport network, including Macaulay Train Station (130m) providing direct access to the CBD.
• Set to benefit from the Arden Urban Renewal, accommodating for an additional 34,000 jobs and 15,000 residents across the precinct by 2051*.
• Metres from the Metro Rail Network, Victoria’s largest infrastructure project; at a total cost of $11b, the project is currently under construction and slated for delivery by 2025;
• The new North Melbourne Train Station will provide a link to the University and Biomedical Precincts, along with a cross-town connection further solidifying North Melbourne’s status as a future proof location;
A blank canvas warehouse in “the Arden Precinct” and the first time offered in 36 years, an opportunity not to be missed.
*data sourced from the Victorian Planning Authority (VPA).
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents.
Property ID: 503677826Last Updated: 23 Aug 2023