25 Vaughan Street,
Lidcombe, NSW 2141
Key property information
Map of 25 Vaughan Street
ATTRACTIVE CORNER FREESTANDING BUILDING WITH THREE STREET FRONTAGE
- Opportunity to Occupy or Invest
- 310sqm* Building Area on 506sqm* Site
- On-Site Parking & Container Access
An attractive freestanding building situated in the tightly held Lidcombe precinct. The property offers a rare opportunity for owner occupiers and investors to acquire a desirable freestanding building in arguably one of the most sought after and tightly held Industrial suburbs in Sydney.
The subject property is a clear span warehouse with office boasting an impressive 310sqm* building area on a 506sqm* parcel of E4: General Industrial zoning, (previously known as IN1 General Industrial).
Situated moments from Sydney’s major arterial roads. 25 Vaughan Street is situated on the corner of Vaughan Street, William St & fronting Olympic Drive.
Direct access to Olympic Dr, Silverwater Road, James Ruse Drive, Victoria Road & the M4 Motorway. On-site parking is available to the property in addition to the multiple services and amenities in close proximity including Lidcombe Shopping Centre which is 1.5km* away, the Renaissance which is across the road & walking distance to Dooleys Lidcombe Club.
Situated 10.7km* East of Parramatta CBD. Located 19.5km* West of Sydney CBD.
Lidcombe Railway station is 650m* away & Auburn Railway station is situated 2.3km* away & Bus services is within close proximity.
25 Vaughan St, Lidcombe will attract several buyers because of its many key attributes, including:
- First time offered to the market in over 42 years
- Rare freestanding opportunity
- 506sqm* site area
- 310sqm* building area
- Access via one (1) container sized roller shutter door
- Internal clearance of up to 5m*
- Corporate style, mezzanine office accommodation which presents very well which includes full staff amenities & kitchenette facilities
- On-site car-parking
- 3 phase power supply
- 20 & 40 foot container access
- Clear span warehouse space which allows for racking throughout
- Easy truck access
- Significant signage potential
- Brick construction
- Metal deck roof
- 40 foot container situated on William Street which has 3 phase power
- Move straight in!
ATTENTION: Builders, scaffolding companies, Tile companies, painters, mechanics, smash repairs, engineers, warehousing groups + many more (STCA).
25 Vaughan St, Lidcombe will be sold via on-site public auction at 2:30pm, Tuesday 18th of July, 2023.
For more information or to request access to the due diligence room, please contact the exclusive selling agent from CBRE: Robert Dowdy on 0499 007 0....
Outline & labels indicative
Property ID: 504340976Last Updated: 4 Sep 2023
More properties from CBRE - Western Sydney
Contact Agent50/2 Railway Parade,Lidcombe, NSW 2141
Contact Agent12-14 Adderley Street,Lidcombe, NSW 2141
Contact Agent20/2 Railway Parade,Lidcombe, NSW 2141