24A Grose Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
Key property information
Map of 24A Grose Street
Hidden Gem - Develop, Occupy or Invest
- Develop, Occupy or Invest
- Holding Income
- Zoned B2: Local Centre
The property is nestled between Glebe Point Rd and Broadway shopping centre with high pedestrian traffic. 24a Grose st benefits from an abundance of nearby transport options, close proximity to UTS, Sydney University and neighbouring cafes/restaurants and speciality stores.
Key Highlights Include:
- Site area 135sqm*
- Leased to 'The Couch Jack Built' on an expired lease (willing to resign new lease)
- Zoned B2: Local Centre, FSR 1.5:1 and Height of building 12m
- High profile location - strong foot & vehicular traffic from Broadway shopping centre
- Two-minute walk* to Broadway Shopping Centre, Glebe Markets & Sydney University
- Direct buses to Sydney CBD (5-minute ride*)
- Large catchment of young professionals and students
The property will be sold via public auction on Tuesday 18th May.
For more information or to request a copy of the information memorandum, please contact the exclusive selling agent.
Principal and Licensee in Charge
Ray White Commercial Sydney City Fringe
0411 415 2...
02 9660 17...
Note: All financial figures have been provided by the Vendor. Purchasers are advised to conduct their own independent due diligence.
Property ID: 503811634Last Updated: 12 Jan 2022
More properties from Ray White Commercial - Sydney City Fringe
Contact Agent25A Glebe Point Road,Glebe, NSW 2037
$3,100,000172 St Johns Road,Glebe, NSW 2037
Contact Agent147-149 Glebe Point Road,Glebe, NSW 2037