246 Fitzgerald Street,
Perth, WA 6000
Key property information
Map of 246 Fitzgerald Street
Unique Inner City Showroom / Office / Warehouse - Motivated Vendor
- Suits investor or future owner occupier
- Corner site with fantastic exposure
- Sought after location
A prime inner city corner site, sitting on a site area of 284sqm* overlooking Robertson Park Tennis Club, 246 Fitzgerald Street, Perth is a leased investment opportunity which suits an investor, future owner occupier or future developer.
Inner city office / warehouses are always in tight supply. This is a superb offering and time to purchase a unique property in a sought after location.
246 Fitzgerald Street provides fantastic exposure and signage opportunities which is currently leased to Fireplaces WA. The 242sqm* building comprises of a professionally presented shop front showroom / office and warehouse area with side roller door access. In addition it features an outdoor WC and storage area which could also be a secure open car bay.
Key Highlights Include:
- Land Area: 284sqm*
- Building Area: 242sqm*
- Net Income: $40,461^ per annum + GST
- Leased to M & J Kik Pty Ltd trading as Fireplaces WA with a lease expiry date 15/02/2021 plus options
- Zoned ‘Commercial’ by The City of Vincent
- Redevelopment potential (STCA)
- Prominently located only 5 minutes drive from Perth CBD
- Neighbours the Hyde Park Hotel, WA Italian Club, Dan Murphy's and other local amenities
- Flexible use profile (STCA)
- Tenant pays outgoings in lease excluding management fee as per Retail Tenancy Act
- Direct access to major arterial roads & buses servicing the Perth CBD, Northbridge and metropolitan surrounds
- Excellent retail amenity, parks and lifestyle within walking distance
The subject property is located in a popular location near the suburb border of Perth and North Perth. More specifically, it is situated on the corner of Fitzgerald Street and Randell Street, a distance of approximately two kilometres from the Perth CBD.
The property is within walking distance to various retailers and excellent lifestyle amenities including cafes, parks, clubs, schools, supermarkets, restaurants and pharmacies. The location also offers easy access to the Northbridge and Leederville entertainment precincts and public transport.
The City of Vincent advises the property is zoned 'Commercial’.
Statutory Outgoings 19/20:
Council Rates: $3,199.23 pa
Water Rates: $1,920 pa
Land Tax: $1,551 pa
Tenanted Investment – Contact Agent for Lease details upon request.
Nil as advised by The City of Vincent and State Heritage Office.
The property is offered for sale as a Going Concern.
For access to the Information Memorandum, to book your inspection time or to simply discuss in more detail please feel free to email or call the Exclusive Selling Agents Jack Bradshaw (0439 095 3...) and Brian Neo (0411 868 4...).
^ Includes rental guarantee
(STCA) Subject to Council Approval
Property ID: 503357458Last Updated: 12 Jan 2020
More properties from LJ Hooker Commercial - Perth