24 Leura Street
Nedlands, WA 6009
22 on-site car bays
04 Nov 2019
Prime Commercial Building in Medical / University Precinct - First Time Offered in over 45 Years
- Occupy / Invest / Redevelop
- Development Potential - Mixed Use
- Holding Income - Only Partially Leased
Offered for the first time in over 45 years, 24 Leura Street is a boutique freehold commercial building, recently rezoned to allow for mixed use development up to 6 storeys (STCA). A prime corner site, placed in a popular City Fringe location, the property is a suitable prospect for owner occupiers, commercial investors and commercial / residential developers.
An appealing, partially leased, two storey commercial freehold building split into 8 suites with currently only 5 suites occupied. The offering will enable an astute Buyer flexibility to accommodate either their own requirements or those of the intended occupier. Positioned on 953sqm* of land with 3 street frontages, the 505sqm* building is currently occupied as offices / consulting rooms and enjoys 22 on-site car parking bays.
Key Highlights Include:
- Land Area: 953sqm*
- Two level freehold with NLA of 505sqm*
- Secure, well-maintained commercial building
- 22 on-site car parking bays
- Rezoned to 'Mixed Use' R-AC 3 under TPS3 by the City of Nedlands
- Flexible uses including Medical / Office / Retail / F&B / Residential (STCA)
- Holding income
- Significant redevelopment upside up to 6 storeys (STCA)
- Perth CBD, Kings Park and Swan River views from potential development on upper levels
- Corner location with 3 street frontages
- Bathing in natural light from all aspects
- Direct access to major arterial roads & buses servicing the Perth CBD and metropolitan surrounds
- Excellent schools, medical, retail amenity, parks and lifestyle within walking distance
24 Leura Street is located on the corner of Leura Street and Karella Street which is adjacent and just footsteps from the popular Hampden Road. The property is located within walking distance to the New Children’s Hospital, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Hollywood Medical Centre and the University of Western Australia. Hampden Road offers a wide range of retail amenities and excellent lifestyle elements including cafes, banks, bottle shops, supermarkets, restaurants, medical facilities and pharmacies.
The Western Australian Planning Commission has endorsed and the City of Nedlands Town Planning Scheme #3 (TPS) has been Gazetted which allows an exciting opportunity to capitalise on the revised zoning in Nedlands. The City of Nedlands advises the property is zoned 'Mixed Use’ R-AC3.
2.0:1.0 plus potential bonuses.
Maximum building height of 21 metres (6 storeys) approx.
For access to the Information Memorandum, to book your inspection time or to simply discuss in more detail please feel free to email or call the Exclusive Selling Agents Jack Bradshaw (0439 095 336) and Brian Neo (0411 868 486).
(STCA) Subject to Council Approval
Property ID: 503307094Last Updated: 18 Nov 2019