201 Cranneys Road,
North Tumbulgum, NSW 2490
Key property information
Map of 201 Cranneys Road
Quality Rural Lifestyle with Income
Comfortable home with polished timber floors, large sunroom, study nook. Downstairs office / rumpus with second toilet and shower.
The long-established wholesale nursery has an on going lease at $21,000 pa.
• Freehold 2.52 ha (6.22 usable acres). Zoned RU2
• Ample rainwater storage 40,000 litres* and spring fed dam
• Large 12 x 5-meter pool with fountain
• North facing aspect with fertile red soils
• Main's power, 6.6kw solar (20 panels)
• Large packing shed (420sqm*) and double garage used by nursery lessee. 3 phase at nursery on separate meter
• Potential for a separate workers cottage in the top NE corner with private access (STCA)
Convenient 18 kms from Gold Coast beaches and the International Airport. Work from home with fast internet in a very peaceful location at the end of a no through road. Plenty of room for the horses or to kick a footy around.
This is a great opportunity for the astute buyer looking for a superb lifestyle with income. Our vendor has made the firm decision to sell. You need to act now and contact the rural agent for further information.
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 503792714Last Updated: 14 Jul 2021