201-203 Sturt Road,
Seacombe Gardens, SA 5047
Key property information
Map of 201-203 Sturt Road
*SOLD BY VENTURE COMMERCIAL*
- TWO TITLES
- QUALITY BLUE-CHIP TENANT
- EXPOSURE & ACCESSIBILITY LIKE NO OTHER
Strong investment returns are on offer from this partially tenanted commercial property investment.
• Unit A, comprising approximately 279.4 sq.m, is leased to a blue chip banking sector tenant
• Unit B, comprising approximately 208.5 sq.m, is currently being advertised for lease. Its predominantly open plan layout provides great flexibility for a full range of professional business uses.
An ideal package to suit an owner operator requiring space for their own business, with opportunities to expand in the future, and benefit from an attractive passive income stream in the meantime. Alternatively astute investors will recognise the full potential of this property to hold as a dual tenancy investment.
Further notable features include:
• The incredible exposure of the property, being located immediately opposite the entrance to the Westfield Marion Centre and adjacent to the Sturt Road pedestrian crossing.
• Outstanding valuable on-site car parking (approx. 21 spaces) for staff and clients with dual entry/exit driveways to Sturt Road
• Quality fit out with a high standard presentation
• Opportunities to enhance the property with some minor cosmetic changes
• Modern style building on low maintenance block
The property is nicely suited to banking, medical/health care professionals or office use.
Neighbouring operators include the Marion Medical Centre and the Star Discount Chemist.
Total building area of approx. 487.9 sq.m
The land holding comprises two Torrens titles. Total site area is approximately 1,417 sq.m.
Zoned: ‘Suburban Activity Node’, City of Marion Council
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Commercial Property and Business Sales specialists, VENTURE COMMERCIAL RLA 251076:
Nigel Grivell 0414 257 9...
Harry Sanders 0431 057 3...
Property ID: 503465902Last Updated: 1 Feb 2021