20 Farr Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
Key property information
Map of 20 Farr Street
FIRST TIME OFFERED TO THE MARKET IN OVER 45 YEARS - INVEST, DEVELOP OR OCCUPY
- Total area of 398m²
- 880m to the Sydenham Metro Train Station
- Ample natural lighting throughout
Offered to the market for the first time in over 45 years, 20 Farr Street, Marrickville consists of a total area of 398m² with direct access from Farr Street via 5 metre high roller door, clear span warehouse and 2 separate customer entrance points off Farr Street.
20 Farr Street lends itself to an owner occupier, residential developer or strategic investors wanting to buy and hold to capitalise on the ‘Danias Timber’ redevelopment directly adjacent the site, which is set to change the Marrickville suburb into a vibrant living and working location.
The property has recently been re zoned to R3 residential land, allowing a fantastic opportunity to develop the property into one of a kind residential warehouse conversion or lease as investment or occupy the property under industrial usage. The property has existing use rights to be used as factory.
• Clear span warehouse with on floor shower and male / female amenities,
• 5 metre clearance
• Skylights throughout allowing for fantastic natural light,
• 3 separate entry points (Main roller door, and 2 side entry doors)
• Versatile layout comprising of 2 large meeting rooms, kitchen / breakout space
• District views towards the CBD and towards the future Danias Timber development.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact one of the exclusive selling agents below:
0432 192 8...
0404 524 7...
Property ID: 503832986Last Updated: 19 Aug 2021
More properties from Colliers - Sydney South
Contact Agent82 Meeks Road,Marrickville, NSW 2204
Contact Agent94 Meeks Road,Marrickville, NSW 2204
Contact Agent1-11 Sloane Street,Marrickville, NSW 2204