189-191 Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Map of 189-191 Lonsdale Street
Trophy Retail Asset in Melbourne’s CBD Retail Core - A Coveted Greek Precinct & Chinatown Freehold
- First time offered in 38+ years
- Incredibly rare 7am liquor licence
- Attention sub $10million buyers
- A once in a generation opportunity, 189-191 Lonsdale Street is offered for sale for the first time in 38+ years.
- One of only ten (10) buildings on the ‘Golden Mile’ of the famed Greek Precinct of the Melbourne CBD and metres from the heart of Chinatown.
- Superb three (3) level freestanding building with 10m* of prominent Lonsdale Street frontage.
- Total current estimated net income of $122,731.41 + GST + Outgoings p.a. Partially leased with 70.23% vacancy providing enormous rental uplift potential or owner occupier appeal.
- Two ground floor retail tenancies are leased to Melbourne institution ‘Caras’, a Greek music, travel agent and gift store and ‘Black & White Co’ trading as popular ‘Tobacco Vape Channel’.
- An incredibly rare 7am liquor licence accompanies Level 1 & 2, an untenanted nightclub and hospitality venue with separate access from Lonsdale Street.
- Blue chip Retail Core location between Swanston Street and Russell Street, with immediate proximity to QV Melbourne, Melbourne Central Shopping Centre, Emporium Melbourne, the Theatre Precinct and more.
- The sub $10million Melbourne CBD freehold you’ve been waiting for.
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Friday 15th September 2023 at 12.00pm
For more information please contact Cushman & Wakefield Melbco City Sales and Alexander Robertson as the exclusive selling agents.
Cushman & Wakefield Melbco
Oliver Hay | +61 419 528 5...
Anthony Kirwan | +61 431 952 4...
Daniel Wolman | +61 412 957 8...
Leon Ma 马海翔 | +61 417 070 7...
Kristian Peatling | +61 411 600 754
Warwick Bramich | 0419 373 196
STCA – Subject to Council Approval
Property ID: 504396356Last Updated: 9 Nov 2023