156 Edgecliff Road,
Woollahra, NSW 2025
Key property information
Map of 156 Edgecliff Road
Eastern Suburbs Trophy Commercial Asset
- Substantial Corner Boutique Freehold I
- Net Income - $1.06 million pa*
- Net Lettable Area of 1,125.7m² *
Positioned in one of Sydney’s most affluent and sought-after suburbs, Woollahra, 156 Edgecliff Road presents a prominent three level commercial office building offering a diverse income stream from multiple well established and renowned tenants such as Back Schwartz Vaughan, Sonoma & Phillips Pantzer Donnelley.
This fully leased significant commercial asset is a rarity within this tightly held position, benefiting from its proximity to Bondi Junction and ease of access to everything the Eastern Suburbs has to offer.
156 Edgecliff Road has the following key sale attributes:
• Substantial Corner Boutique Freehold Investment
• Net Income - $1.06 million per annum approx.
• Net Lettable Area of 1,125.7 m² approx.
• 7 tenancies plus basement parking for 25 cars
• Rare land holding of 890.3 m² approx.
• 100% freehold interest
• Moments to key transport links at Bondi Junction Train and Bus Station
• Designed by award winning architects Tzannes and completed in 2010 by Built
156 Edgecliff Road, Woollahra is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 21 November 2019 at 2:00pm (AEDT).
For further details, please contact Tom Barnier or Matt Pontey of Colliers International or Felix Lev of SQM Commercial.
0499 888 024
0438 337 7...
0406 073 3...
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 503375158Last Updated: 23 Jan 2020