1527 Mooliabeenee Road,
Mooliabeenee, WA 6504
Key property information
Map of 1527 Mooliabeenee Road
- Properties comprise a total of 431Ha*
- Gingin brook frontage
- Alluvial loams and elevated views
Located 84* kilometers north of Perth, this 431Ha* (1,065* acre) property comprises five titles is located on the edge of the Gingin town site with the Gingin Brook flowing along the northern boundary providing stock with water all year round.
Some of the many attributes include;
- Potential (subject to planning studies) rezoning to;
- urban on parts of lot 1, lot 100 and lot 101
- rural residential on parts of lot 1 and lot 100 (see annexure for strategy map)
- Rich alluvial soils
- Gingin Brook frontage (Lot 1)
- Large elevated Homestead, yards, shearing shed and machinery shed (Lot 5)
- Close proximity to equestrian precinct
Gingin has strong historical links as one of WA's most reliable agricultural regions. 1527 Mooliabeenee Rd offers many agriculture options as well as an unmatched lifestyle.
1. 11 Brook Street: 40Ha*
2. Lot 11 Mooliabeenee Road: 69.9Ha*
3. Lot 100 Edwards Street: 44.7Ha*
4. Lot 101 Mooliabeenee Road: 152.9Ha*
5. 1527 Mooliabeenee Road: 123.4Ha*
1527 Mooliabeenee Rd has access to water via bores, springs/dams and the Gingin Brook.
Water availability to individual lots;
- Lot 1 Stock water is available via access to Gingin Brook. The Water Corporation have a water main transacting the property to the Gingin township.
- Lot 11 Stock water is available via a spring fed dam on the southern portion of the rail line. The northern portion of lot 11 has no water source and stock have access to Gingin brook through lot 1.
- Lot 100 There appears to be no stock water access. Water is available via lot 11.
- Lot 5 has three known bores. The bore water is pumped to water tanks via an electric powered submersible pump. The water from the main bore is potable.
- Lot 101 Has troughs supplied with bore water from lot 5 and also has fresh water springs on the northern portion of Mooliabeenee Rd. There is a small water licence (GWL 104492) 1,350kL allocated to this lot.
Buildings and Improvements - The following improvements are on lot 5.
Homestead - Brick and tile construction with seven bedrooms, two bathroom, office, formal lounge plus open plan living, courtyard with BBQ area and restroom facilities. The home appears to be structurally sound.
The Homestead has views over the Gingin township, coastal plains and vineyards.
Machinery Shed - The machinery shed comprises red brick, iron roof and concrete floor. This is a large shed with high clearance, ideal for machinery or conversion for a variety of uses.
Shearing Shed - There is a three stand shearing shed with power and lighting. The shed is constructed so part of the shed can be used for storage and other uses.
Stock yards - There are cattle and sheep yards adjoining the sheering shed, with cattle crush and loading ramp.
With Gingin Brook frontage the topography includes river flats and undulating hills that overlook the Gingin township.
The soil type is mixed, with alluvial brown loams over clay along Gingin Brook and with grey/brown, sandy loams on the slopes of the brook. The slopes on the southern side of the property are well draining reddish brown sandy soils. On the crest of the hills, soil comprises loam, sand and small pockets of rock.
The strong soil type lends itself to quality pasture and hay production.
Landcorp Property Interest reports are available for all lots and we recommend you view these documents before making an offer.
1527 Mooliabeenee Rd is for sale as one parcel or by individual titles.
For Sale by Invitation to Offer closing Wednesday 24th February 2016.
Property ID: 501832106Last Updated: 21 Sep 2017