152-154 & 156 Pakington Street,
Geelong West, VIC 3218
Key property information
A Rare Offering of Three Shops on Blue Chip Pakington Street
152-154 Pakington St leased by prominent and successful florist Mr Collins and 156 Pakington St leased by the highly regarded Village Door café / restaurant.
Three shops x one auction. A rare opportunity to purchase all three shops together in one transaction set on a large site of approximately 694 sqm with two street frontages.
• 156 Pakington St (Village Door) land area 234sqm approx., floor area 200sqm (approx.). Current lease $39,000 per annum plus GST and outgoings final term.
• 152-154 Pakington St (Mr Collins) land area 459sqm approx., floor area 140sqm (approx.) current lease $56,800 per annum plus GST and outgoings, term 7 years with a further option of 7 years.
• Located in the heart of blue chip Pakington Street
• Geelong’s premier retail strip surrounded by long standing businesses
• Rear access via car park
• High exposure site
• Zoning CZ1
• Suited to investors looking for high capital growth
• Potential for future development
Property ID: 504030059Last Updated: 15 Jun 2022