13-21 Bedford Street,
North Melbourne, VIC 3051
Key property information
Map of 13-21 Bedford Street
High Profile City Fringe Freehold
- High Profile City Fringe Site
- High Quality Office Building
- High Density Development Potential
Located on Melbourne’s CBD edge, this outstanding property is situated in the heart of the education and medical precinct - with Melbourne University, RMIT University, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Women’s Hospital, Royal Children’s Hospital and the $1 billion Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre all located in the immediate vicinity.
Key attributes of this outstanding property include:
• A modern three level office building with exceptional natural light throughout
• A landmark city fringe site of 2,076sq m*
• Massive Bedford Street frontage of over 40 metres*
• Building area of 3,016sq m* with 33 on grade car parks
• Flexible Mixed Use zone
• Currently partially leased to 6 tenants with the longest lease (including options) expiring January 2017
• Current passing income of $344,819 per annum*
• Possesses a range of development opportunities including high density residential development
• A remarkable inner city location, close to Melbourne University, Queen Victoria Market, RMIT University, major medical institutions, Flagstaff Gardens and abundant public transport
• 2 star NABERS energy rating
The opportunity to secure a major city fringe office building set on a massive and extremely valuable land parcel only 700 metres from the Melbourne’s vibrant CBD is very rare and accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this outstanding opportunity.
This property is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing on Friday 25 July at 2pm
For further information, please contact:
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 8...
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 6...
Property ID: 501196535Last Updated: 30 Sep 2021
Contact Agent341-347 Queensberry Street,North Melbourne, VIC 3051
Contact Agent36-58 Macaulay Road,North Melbourne, VIC 3051
Contact Agent530-538 Victoria Street,North Melbourne, VIC 3051