129 Bunya Street,
Dalby, QLD 4405
Key property information
Map of 129 Bunya Street
Kindergarten Centre & Community Hall - Vacant and Ready to be Occupied!
- Fantastic Owner Occupier Opportunity
- 1,762m² Corner Allotment
- Vacant and Ready to Go!
129 Bunya Street previously operated as the Kath Dickson Kindergarten. The 1,762m² Dalby South corner block consists of two buildings; a Kindergarten Centre and a Community Hall.
The buildings now sit vacant and presents an exciting opportunity for the new owner to continue the current approved use of of a Kindergarten or to consider redevelopment (STCA)
Located on the South side of Dalby, the buildings presents 348m² * of NLA, multiple entry points, on street car parking, all positioned on a large 1,762 m²* allotment. Offering a high exposure site with easy access and parking on the corner of Bunya and Owen Streets.
At A Glance:
• 229m²* kindergarten and 119m²* community hall
• 1,762m²* corner allotment
• Main building includes an open playroom, staff and children amenities, kitchen, office, storeroom and meals area
• Split systems throughout the building
• PWD access and amenities
• Significant off street parking positioned directly in front of the property
• South Dalby location
• Extensive landscaping
• Zoned Low Density Residential
• Suitable for Professional Offices/ Medical Use/ Retail (STCA)
Rarely do these types of commercial opportunities come to the Dalby market!
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive marketing agents, Rebecca Steinmuller or Gillian Ross of Colliers Toowoomba.
* Areas are approximate
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 504153675Last Updated: 12 Jan 2023