127-129 High Street,
Stanthorpe, QLD 4380
Key property information
Map of 127-129 High Street
Woolworths Petrol Station - 15 Year Lease + Development Upside
- Ground lease to Woolworths Ltd
- 15 year lease to 2030 + options to 2050
- Net income $71,297 pa + GST
The property has the following key characteristics:
• 15 year lease to 2030 plus options to 2050
• Woolworths Limited - An ASX 20 company and a market leader with in excess of 500 service stations across Australia
• Strategic 1,623 sqm main road site in the heart of Stanthorpe
• Stanthorpe: Part of the Granite Belt located 3 hours from Brisbane and known for its large scale Agricultural economy, Wineries and Tourism
• 127 High Street - adjoining lot is for sale independently. Comprising 1,107 sqm with access through the Woolworths Petrol Station and Lock Street. Proposed development ideally suited to fast food drive through or retail (STCA)
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Tuesday 24th July at 10.30am at the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney office, located on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.
Property ID: 502862302Last Updated: 23 Sep 2018