124-130 Russell Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Map of 124-130 Russell Street
A Magnificent East-End CBD Freehold with Unlimited Potential
- Prime 5 level CBD Freehold
- Massive retail frontage of 21.76m*
- Incredible rental and development upside
This outstanding five level retail and office building is fully leased to a range of high quality tenants and is ideally located on Russell Street, close to the 'Paris End' of Collins Street and Bourke Street Mall.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A substantial 5-level retail and office building of 2,591sq m*
- Massive retail frontage to Russell Street of 21.76 metres*
- Significant landholding of 519sq m*
- Rear street frontage to Melbourne Place of 21.74 metres*
- Fully leased on short term agreements
- Current average annual net rental of $96/sq m* - representing massive rental growth potential!
- Endless potential to occupy, develop, subdivide, value add or invest
- An incredible location close to Bourke Street Mall and within the 24-hour district of Melbourne's East End
- An extremely rare CBD opportunity with obvious upside!
The opportunity to secure CBD freehold buildings of this calibre are very rare, especially when you consider the prime location, development potential and the opportunity to add significant value.
Accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this excellent opportunity. This is an opportunity that cannot be missed.
EOI Now Closed - Offers Under Assessment
For further information, please contact:
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 8...
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 6...
Property ID: 502436538Last Updated: 30 Sep 2021