119 Greenhill Road,
Unley, SA 5061
Key property information
Map of 119 Greenhill Road
PREMIUM FRINGE SITE WITH INCOME
- Single level character office building
- Regular shaped site of 817 sqm
- Dual street frontages
Located in the affluent inner southern metropolitan suburb of Unley, the property is ideally suited to either the prospective developer, land banker or astute investor.
The 817 square metre* land holding is positioned prominently on Greenhill Road and benefits from rear access via Park Lane to 15 car parks.
The property will afford the new owner a single level character office building which is leased to the National Cancer Foundation on a 5-year lease commencing 1 June 2017 with two rights of renewal of 5 years each. The Lease includes a redevelopment clause which requires the Lessor to provide the Lessee with 12 months’ notice in the event of an intention to redevelop the property.
Key features of 119 Greenhill Road, Unley include:
• Single level character office building of 214 square metres*
• Regular shaped site of 817* square metres
• Dual street frontages to Greenhill Road and Park Lane
• Rear on-site car parking for 15* vehicles
• Valuable holding income from the National Cancer Foundation of $62,454 per annum gross
• Urban Corridor (Boulevard) zoning offering the potential to develop up to 7 storeys (STNC)
• Less than 2km* to the Adelaide GPO
119 Greenhill Road, Unley is offered for sale via Public Auction to be held on Thursday the 15th of October 2020 at 11.00am on-site (ACST).
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents:
Tom Isaksson +61 422 154 570
Alistair Mackie +61 412 817 977
Jordan Schmidt +61 403 422 762
Property ID: 503651582Last Updated: 27 Oct 2020