111 Gladstone Street,
Fyshwick, ACT 2609
Key property information
Map of 111 Gladstone Street
Freestanding Industrial Building
For Sale via Expressions of Interest Closing 4pm 12th December 2019.
111 Gladstone Street offers part owner occupiers and investors the opportunity to purchase an industrial building in Canberra’s premier manufacturing and trade precinct, situated on an easily accessible battleaxe block on the eastern fringe of Fyshwick.
The building totals a floor area of 2,335 sqm approx., currently configured as two tenancies. Tenancy 1 is currently leased whilst Tenancy 2 will be offered with vacant possession, being a combination of warehouse, workshop, clean rooms and mezzanine office/storage space. The flexibility of the existing improvements potentially provides a saving for an incoming part owner occupier, with the benefit of the additional income presenting as a sound investment whilst satisfying their own occupancy requirements.
• 859 sqm approx..
• Leased to Global Company, Raytheon
• Passing rent of $92,125 pa plus GST
• Initial 5 year term expiring August 2022
• 3.5% annual increases
• Vacant (suit owner-occupier)
• 1,476 approx. (including mezzanine)
• Estimated gross rental of $180,000 plus GST
Salient features of the property include:
• Site area of 4,090 sqm approx.
• High clearance, clearspan warehouse areas
• Gantry crane in Tenancy 2
• High specification fitout in Tenancy 2
• Multiple roller shutters
• 25 marked car spaces
• Wide purpose clause
Please contact either Daniel McGrath or Joseph Rennie to inspect.
Property ID: 503398190Last Updated: 19 Jan 2020