11-13 Coronation Avenue,
Pottsville, NSW 2489
Key property information
Map of 11-13 Coronation Avenue
IGA Anchored Neighbourhood Shopping Centre – Northern NSW
- Strong Trading Neighbourhood Centre
- Fixed 4% & 3% Annual Rent Increases
- Net Income $466,729 + GST
The property has the following key characteristics:
- Strategic non-discretionary neighbourhood shopping centre anchored by an IGA Supermarket and supported by Cellarbrations, Australia Post & Pure Zest Health
- Dominant anchor tenant IGA – 15 year lease to 2029 - Leading Australian chain of convenience supermarkets boasting over 1,400 locations nationally
- Cellarbrations – One of Australia’s largest independent liquor brands with over 500 stores across the country
- Modern single level 908 sqm building within Pottsville’s commercial core, only 5 minutes to Pottsville Beach
- Booming highly sought after Northern NSW location within 30 minutes from world renowned Byron Bay and 30 minutes from the Gold Coast International Airport
- Strong lease expiry profile – WALE of 5.31* years ( by area)
- Future development upside with B2: Local Centre zoning underpinning significant value add potential (STCA)
- Attractive fixed 4%, 3% and CPI annual rent increases - assuring rental growth
- Net Income $466,729* + GST (Fully Leased)
The property is for sale by way of National Portfolio Auction on Thursday 25 November at 11am AEDT. The Auction will be held at Doltone House Hyde Park, located on Level 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney.
Prospective purchasers & interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane & Melbourne as well as via our Live Stream & Online Bidding Platform, strictly via prior arrangement.
Please contact the exclusively appointed Cushman & Wakefield and Savills property professionals for more information.
Property ID: 503937750Last Updated: 25 Jan 2022