1085 Berthong Road,
Berthong, NSW 2594
Key property information
Map of 1085 Berthong Road
Moeyan, Berthong via Wallendbeen
- Spanning 643* hectares, of which 380* hectares (60*percent) are considered arable.
- A true mixed farming enterprise combining grain only winter cereals and oilseeds with dual purpose crops and perennial pastures supporting the sheep, cattle and Boer goat enterprises.
- Situated in the tightly held Berthong Valley, 25* kilometres south west of Young and 23* kilometres north-west of Wallendbeen where generational family ownership dominates the area.
- Moeyan is a very scenic property which boasts gently undulating to rolling grazing hills. Soils consist of a balance of both basalt and granitic loams.
- Reliable water system from two bores supplying two separate closed loop reticulation systems, in addition to 10 surface dams. Of the 24 paddocks and holding paddocks on the property, all have troughs and 10 have access to dams.
- Bureau of Meteorology records indicate an average annual rainfall of 609* millimetres with a non-seasonal rainfall pattern underpinning the enviable reputation of the Berthong district as being safe and reliable.
- Operational Improvements – Machinery shed, two stand - raised board shearing shed with adjoining steel yards (bugle design, undercover drafting and double drenching race), hayshed, silos - 67* tonne total grain storage, 10kW solar unit.
- Circa 1950’s homestead comprising three bedrooms plus study and open plan living with dining. The homestead is set in amongst a private garden of mature trees and sweeping lawns.
Moeyan is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 15 October 2020 at 4.00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
Col Medway 0428 481 243
Tim Corcoran 0407 893 935
Andrew Adams (Delta) 0417 909 905
Property ID: 503648858Last Updated: 10 Dec 2020