0 Corinella Group Portfolio, Victoria & South Australia,
Lake Bolac, VIC 3351
Key property information
Unparalleled Institutional Cropping Portfolio
- Dryland Cropping & Intensive Irrigation
- 91% Considered Arable
- EOI: Whole portfolio or separate assets
Encompassing an unprecedented opportunity of four highly productive aggregations within four distinct climatic regions, the Portfolio comprises:
• A diversified, high-quality irrigated and dryland cropping opportunity, suited to a range of and intensive and broadhectare agricultural pursuits.
• An amalgamation of 50* properties, the portfolio comprises a total land area of 22,386* hectares with 20,383* hectares (91%) considered arable.
• Strategically located in the reliable and well regarded Western District and Wimmera regions of Victoria and the South-East region of South Australia.
• High level of land class development currently utilised for conventional dryland cropping (planted to oilseeds, cereals and legumes) (Victoria), as well as an intensive irrigation enterprise (developed to horticulture, viticulture, high yielding crops and livestock grazing) (South Australia).
• Geographically dispersed across four aggregations, the properties are benefited by productive soil types and excellent climatic characteristics.
• Three Victorian assets known as the Western District Aggregation (6,437* hectares with 5,502* hectares (85%) arable over five main properties), Greens Creek Aggregation (6,778* hectares with 6,167* hectares (91%) arable over five main properties) and the Wimmera Aggregation (6,959* hectares with 6,569* hectares (94%) arable over four main properties).
• South Australian asset known as Glenroy Plains Aggregation comprises a total land area of 2,212* hectares and is highly developed to centre pivot irrigation (1,244* hectares), a wine grape vineyard (46* hectares) and dryland cropping/grazing land (855* hectares), supported by 5,778* megalitres of Groundwater entitlements.
• Outstanding structural improvements including numerous homesteads/dwellings, high quality operational infrastructure and substantial grain storages across the portfolio further enhancing on-farm efficiencies.
LAWD is offering the Portfolio to the market as the whole portfolio or as any combination of separate assets, by International Expression of Interest with the first stage closing Thursday 7 October 2021 at 4pm (AEDT).
Property ID: 503900546Last Updated: 29 Apr 2022