Unit 2, 16 Thesiger Court,
Deakin, ACT 2600
Key property information
Map of Unit 2, 16 Thesiger Court
Fitted-out corner tenancy for lease @ $200/sqm pa + GST!
- Corner office with great natural light
- 203sqm on Level 1
- fitted-out: includes 4 offices, open plan, boardroom, reception, ample storage, kitchenette, reprographics and breakout area
- common male and female toilets on each floor. Shower available on Level 1
- corner tenancy with excellent natural light coming through
- ample public and private parking opportunities around the building
- available now
16 Thesiger Court comes across as a beautiful example of neoclassicism with it's brick structure and wood panelled lobbies, but boasts of highly efficient office suites.
Other occupants in the building include Real Estate Institute of Australia, Association of Independent Schools (ACT) and the High Commission of Vanuatu.
Call Ravi Soni to discuss your requirement or organise an inspection.
Located in the heart of Deakin, this 2 storey building aptly called 'Real Estate House' is surrounded with ample public parking, is in close proximity to Calvary John James Hospital & the Mint and is less than 10 mins away from the Parliamentary Triangle, City or Woden. Canberra's medical precinct, prestigious Government organisations, Foreign Consulates and Embassies are part of Deakin's commercial portfolio along with head offices of numerous multinational companies.
Property ID: 503656622Last Updated: 15 Jan 2021
Contact Agent18 National Circuit,Barton, ACT 2600
Contact AgentNFF House, 14 - 16 Brisbane Avenue,Barton, ACT 2600
Contact AgentEquinox Business Park; Building 4, 70 Kent Street,Deakin, ACT 2600