Unit 1, 19 Essex Street,
Fremantle, WA 6160
Key property information
Map of Unit 1, 19 Essex Street
Get Set for Summer - Inhabit the Extraordinary
- Vibrant and Cosmopolitan Precinct
- Premium Position
- Character Improvements
The offering comprises commercial accommodation of 255sqm*, in predominantly open plan layout, allowing for a versatile operation and flexible fit out options.
Whilst the property is currently utilised as an art gallery, the configuration will ideally suit a variety of businesses including; boutique retail, café/restaurant/small bar operation or a bespoke office.
Specific Attributes include:
- Services in place including grease trap, canopy, commercial gas, electricity and water supply
- Combination of timber and tiled flooring with bifold windows
- High ceilings with designer track lighting
- Large rear office/storage area, with direct access to private parking (ideal for an ancillary business operation)
- Exclusive male and female toilets within the tenancy and access to additional complex disabled toilet and shower facilities
- Abundance of street parking directly in front of the property, with immediate proximity to numerous public car parks and major transport networks
Positioned along arguably one of Fremantle’s most prominent thoroughfares, metres from the iconic Fremantle Markets, The Esplanade Hotel and Fisherman’s Wharf - Unit 19 Essex Street provides an outstanding opportunity for a savvy occupier to secure affordable and superbly located premises, within the heart of Fremantle’s renowned hospitality, entertainment and retail precinct.
For further information please contact exclusive joint agents.
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 504139915Last Updated: 27 Mar 2023