Shop 7, 143 Wynnum North Road
Wynnum, QLD 4178
35.0 - 71.0m²
17 Oct 2019
17 Oct 2019
35-71sqm Retail. Parking. Grease Trap
* Position right next to the train station, providing good foot traffic.
* Current tenancy mix includes pharmacy, bottle shop, convenience, news agent, hair/beauty, coffee and Aus Post.
* Take half 35sqm or the whole shop 71sqm.
* Glass shop fronts, grease trap, rear access, air con, sinks, hot water.
* Deals to be done.
* Contact Exclusive Agent Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for inspection today
AVAILABLE SPACE: 35 - 71 sqm
Wynnum is a suburb located on the shores of Moreton Bay in Brisbane, Australia, about 16 kilometres east of the CBD. Although Wynnum is situated next to the ocean, the shoreline is covered in mangroves and aromatic mudflats which makes it unsuitable for swimming at low tide. Next to the Wynnum Wading Pool which has a playground and Water Park and the Wynnum Jetty,
there is a man-made beach called Pandanus Beach. Areas of interest are Wynnum Plaza Shopping Centre, Bayside BMX Club, Bayside Heritage Train Park, Durrington Park, Edward Kelk Park, Iona College and a number of other schools. The Wynnum Plaza, the major shopping centre within the bayside area, is in Wynnum West. It contains Woolworths, Coles, Kmart, Fitness First, Dan Murphy's and 59 specialty stores.
Property ID: 503172102Last Updated: 17 Oct 2019