Oxford Village, 63 Oxford Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Key property information
Map of Oxford Village, 63 Oxford Street
2 shops remaining - will suit a variety of uses
- Ideal city centre location
- Young and affluent population
- Foot traffic throughout the day
Bang in the middle of Darlinghurst and Surry Hills, it serves the young, busy, affluent population of these trendy suburbs.
Anchored by Aldi, the centre includes Boost Juice, Cellarbrations, Fitness First and a JB Hi-Fi. The centre also has strong medical, beauty services and casual dining.
We have two shops available. One inside the centre would be ideal for takeaway food/casual dining. The other is external and would suit laser/beauty services and commercial uses.
Foot traffic is driven through the day and into the evening by the Aldi supermarket, the Fitness First Gym with over 3,000 members, and over 2,500 students using the college campus above the centre.
• Per capita income for trade area is 74% above Sydney metro average
• Main trade area population forecast to grow to 21,060 by 2026
• Almost 60% of population aged between 20 & 39
• 197 apartments directly above shopping centre
To secure the last tenancy available speak to the leasing agent Aslan Mangal.
Property ID: 501958370Last Updated: 7 Sep 2018