Level 2, 21 Shierlaw Avenue,
Canterbury, VIC 3126
Key property information
Map of Level 2, 21 Shierlaw Avenue
First Class Office
- Excellent natural lights
- Contemporary Fitout
- Ample onsite parking
The suite offers fantastic natural light to three sides via large windows with a huge open air balcony and large stacker doors. With an excellent outlook over neighboring parklands one of the highlights of the building.
We believe some of the key features of the building include:
- Area: 500m2 (approx)
- Lift access to all floors including the carpark
- As new fitout which include reception, glass offices and meeting rooms.
- Contemporary entrance foyer
- Male and female toilets to each level including shower
- Rear balcony overlooking Shurblands Creek
- Highest quality finishes throughout
- Electronic card reader entry and security doors
- Air conditioning throughout
- Environmental building features.
- Secure parking under the building
- High ratio parking allocation
The property is situated on the north side of Shierlaw Avenue, between Balwyn Road and Union Road, just off Canterbury Road. Furthermore, the property is 2 minute walk to Canterbury Train Station and famous Maling Road shopping precinct. Easy access to Eastern freeway and major eastern arterials.
Property ID: 502438142Last Updated: 3 Oct 2018