Fitzgerald Building, 85-87 Collins Street,
Hobart, TAS 7000
Key property information
Map of Fitzgerald Building, 85-87 Collins Street
Fully refurbished "A" grade building in the heart of the CBD. Opportunities for Office and Medical uses with additional retail uses on ground floor.
- Refurbished A grade mixed use building
- Central location in the heart of the CBD
- Office, retail and medical opportunities
An opportunity now exists for office, retail and medical tenants for the lease of the ground and first floors which until recently housed the Harris Scarfe department store.
With large, open floor plates on both the ground floor and Level 1, the space can accommodate a number of large format uses or be split into smaller areas to suit a number of requirements.
With frontage to Collins Street at ground level and to level 1 via a modern dual lift lobby, any number of potential tenant uses can be satisfied, including retail, office and medical.
Key features include:
- Ground Floor: 930sqm approx. remaining facing Collins St.
- First Floor: whole floor of 1,800sqm approx. available.
- Large open floor plates.
- Individual areas can be split into smaller areas to suit requirements.
- Direct access and frontage to Collins St at Ground Level.
- First floor offices accessed via modern, dual lift lobby off Collins St.
- Highest quality finishes throughout with excellent natural light.
- Surrounded by high profile retail tenants including H&M, Target, JB Hifi.
- Levels 2 and 3 fully leased to professional office and medical tenants.
- Central CBD location surrounded by public car parking.
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Greg Radin on 0411 883 9... or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property ID: 503561590Last Updated: 11 Nov 2021
More properties from Silver Leaf Investments - Fremantle
Contact AgentElizabeth Street Mall Offices, Level 1, 50 Elizabeth Street,Hobart, TAS 7000
Contact AgentLevel 1, 109 - 113 Liverpool Street,Hobart, TAS 7000
Contact AgentFitzgerald Offices, 85 Collins Street,Hobart, TAS 7000