CW1, 80 Bay Street,
Ultimo, NSW 2007
Key property information
Map of CW1, 80 Bay Street
Brightly lit | Close to public transport | Fitted and furnished
This is a newly renovated heritage building, perfectly situated in Ultimo across from Broadway Shopping Centre, offering retail, grocery stores, banks and plenty of dining options. Located in vibrant Ultimo bordering Glebe and Haymarket, you will have easy access to Sydney CBD by foot or public transport. Commuting to work becomes a breeze in this convenient location, with around the corner bus stop and Central Station at a short 15 minute walk. If you arrive to the office by bike you will have access to onsite bike racks and by vehicle you will have the option to park on the premises for a small fee. Moreover, this building is situated nearby Sydney landmarks; Victoria Park, Glebe Markets, Sydney University, University of Technology Sydney and Wentworth Park.
The listing below is only $585 per month, perfect for a team of 1 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 18 min walk from Redfern and a 4 min walk from Broadway at Buckland St bus stop. This Coworking Desk is located in Ultimo and if you book a tour they can show you 10 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 24 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Unlimited Meeting Room and Conference Room bookings
· Unlimited Printing – B&W and Colour
· Unlimited Internet – 500mb/s
· Unlimited Coffee and Tea - We have so much more than just English Breakfast, and at least six types of beans to choose from
· Table Tennis, Dart Board, PS4
· Kombucha and Iced Coffee on tap, Boutique Tea & Coffee machine with at least six types of beans to choose from
· Access to Library & Workshop
· Free Breakfast, Fruit delivery
· VR technology
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Company branding in foyer *
· Complimentary business Lounge
· Creative space
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world\'s No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We\'ll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We\'ll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.
Property ID: 503386754Last Updated: 19 Jun 2020