49 Beulah Road,
Norwood, SA 5067
Key property information
Map of 49 Beulah Road
Exquisitely Restored Church Transformed into Commercial Office Space
- Beautifully restored character building
- Modern amenities
- Open-plan layout
The space features:
- Modern bathrooms and a kitchen on each floor
- Disabled bathroom
- Secure car parking at the rear, which can accommodate up to 14 vehicles, and additional up to 4 car parks accessed from Beulah Road, providing ideal off street parking for clients.
- Dual glass restored lead light windows
- Sustainable energy saving features such as: T5 energy efficient lighting, solar hot water and rain storage.
It is an open-plan configuration with fitted waist-level partitioning to break-up the space. This presents as a cost-effective relocation option and the existing fitout would suit a variety of businesses.
On top of all of these features, 49 Beulah Road is located in the leafy green, cosmopolitan suburb of Norwood, which features the shopping and café precinct at the Parade. Staff will have all the amenity they need within a short walk from the office and the location provides an array of choices for client meeting spots.
It is a perfect example of a how older architecture can be brought into today and re-utilised. This type of character building is highly sought after in the marketplace.
We look forward to showing your through this spectacular property.
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 502973966Last Updated: 25 Jan 2019