344 CHAPEL STREET,
Prahran, VIC 3181
Key property information
Map of 344 CHAPEL STREET
LANDMARK CORNER RETAIL BUILDING IN PRIME CENTRAL POSITION
- COMBINED RETAIL FRONTAGE 37 METRES*
- NORTH FACING CORNER BUILDING
- CENTRALLY POSITIONED IN PRIME LOCATION
- Prime central position within one of Melbourne's most successful activity precincts.
- High growth location with strong residential, office and tourism population growth forecast continuing to increase demand for a range of retail and hospitality offerings. This is being supported by numerous apartment, office and hotel projects at various stages of planning and completion.
- Located directly opposite Pran Central Shopping Centre and a short walk to Prahran Market, and within immediate proximity to some of the area's major anchor retailers including Coles, Woolworths, Dan Murphy's, Rebel, Kathmandu and JB Hi Fi.
- New hospitality offerings have successfully reinvigorated the tenancy mix in recent times with successful new additions to Chapel Street including Abacus Cafe, Rustica Sourdough, Taco Bell, Betty's Burgers, Fonda, Mr Miyagi and Hawker Hall.
- Abundance of public car parking available within the immediate vicinity.
- North facing building, flooded with natural light.
- High volume of passing pedestrian, commuter, and vehicle traffic.
- Major branding / exposure opportunity.
- Landmark building with combined frontage of 37 metres*
- Building in good condition with level concrete floor at ground level.
- Ground floor area 178 sq m*
- First floor area 118 sq m*
- Car parking available on site.
- Suits a variety of uses including food (STCA).
For further information, please contact Emmetts as the exclusive leasing agents.
Property ID: 503481806Last Updated: 21 Jul 2020